PDA

View Full Version : Running Nightmares!!!

ravs2k6
05-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Last night I had this dream where I was running a race and for the finish they led us into a school and there was no finish line, I was wandering around aimlessly following arrows on the floor and no one seemed to know where the race ended....which could end up coming true when I hit the trails this weekend.
Anyone else dream about running? If so, what, I know you had the one where you are late for the start of the race and can't find your shoes....

insensible
05-07-2006, 11:41 AM
lo0ol ... Never dreamed of running :D ...

Peace_Hope
05-07-2006, 09:13 PM
O yeah, I have had a few running dreams where I wasn't prepared or missing something. But never had where I couldn't find the end. I think that would be hilarious in real life if that happened, just like 4-5 top runners dodging around a school trying to find a finish line, but can't... Good bonding moment.

naidu
05-08-2006, 04:47 AM
I always dream running, not only running that but some thing hits me in between and I'll fell down. By the time I get up I'll be full of sweat. Some times when I run I picturise this dreams incidents. Which makes me feel nerves.

.gem.
07-09-2009, 03:29 PM
dreams huh?
To be honest i dream off the day when im the best, me being the champion, the one that everone notices. I admit, right now im the loser at the track. I plan to change that especially during the summer hoildays.
I will work hard i just hope i achive it. ~It hurts mentally being in my shoes. It hurts to see other people get what i wanted, again.
So yeah, i dream off that day, that day where things will change.