PDA

View Full Version : October 13 Friday

daniel_6_mile_man
10-13-2006, 04:27 PM
30 degrees and windy. 4.5 miles in 37 minutes. Had gloves hat pants and sweater today. Felt ok

Had conference meet yesterday. Was windy cold and 32 degrees. hilly course but got 5th in an 18:17.

snake
10-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Congrats! great time. All teh big meets are coming up now, if I remember correctly. What's next for you and your team?

snake
10-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Almost forgot--

I finally ran again--I've just been too busy lately and haven't carved out the time.

Ran almost 4 miles yesterday and almost 4 today. I run as far as I can for 30 minutes while the kids take a piano lesson. I have to drive them there, and the house is right on one of my lake trails, so it is just perfect. If I don't want to get all sweaty and gross because I have other stuff to do, then I just walk fast. Lessons are from 2:45-3:15, right after school. One on Monday and one on Tuesday. :)

daniel_6_mile_man
10-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Next is sectionals at Mayville in WI thsi Sat, then we're done barring a state qualification.
I couldn't imagine tryign to run within a strict schedule like that!!! I bet its very hard to do especially since u dotn wanan get sweaty, but do what u can I suppose.