PDA

View Full Version : Three Weeks Left on Losing Weight by running

`lae
08-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Anyone of you guys can make me a 3-week plan to lose 10lbs? I've been eating good but then I'm around the week of my period and I get lazy because of that. Although I am still determined to lose that 10lbs before I go out of the country and enjoy a good vacation for 3 weeks.

I do kickboxing every tuesdays and tries to run MWF for 30 mins and some light weight training after cardio.

But I still need help on losing flabs on my tummy and my arms, and partly on my thighs too... I need advices from you guys!

I needed to start training (concentrating) on the 21st. (And I can't excuse myself with things anymore, i'm running out of time.)

Discus_Girl
08-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Just keep exercising regularly. Eat 4 to 5 small meals a day, 1 carb and 1 protein. Lots of green, too. Cardio Cardio Cardio. You can't spot train, but some light weight training could be benefitial. You may want to check out this website for some killer tips on weight training/ect.:

`lae
08-19-2006, 09:09 AM
wow thanks... i will try try and try to do cardio cardio. hoping that in 3 weeks id be 10lbs lighter :) i'll check out the site too!