PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Fatigue

Cory
08-16-2006, 07:36 PM
First off I have to say I am sorry for all the posts but I am new and have alot of questions. With that said, today before I went running I really warmed up something I usually don't do. I walked around my house briskly for about 2-3mins then i did 50 jumping jacks and stretched ran back in the house for my ipod which took about 2mins then came out and started jogging and almost instantly the muscles in my shins tightened i ran through this but soon it got to severe and i had to stop and walk it was from the knee down to my ankle on the front of my legs were soooo tight. When I normally don't warm up much i don't have this problem i have had it before when i ran hard for a long time what could have caused this today?

Discus_Girl
08-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Perhaps you need a more regulated warm up. A SLOW 1/2 mile jog is perfect. Don't forget to stretch after that. When you start your run, pace yourself. Start off slow and regular and speed up as you go.

imbiz06
06-06-2007, 10:09 PM
yes bfore running just do warm up bcoz its affect those who runs or try to run for first time.

suvi
06-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Go for a slower warm up. "Slow and steady wins the race", as the saying goes...

ashish1987
06-07-2007, 02:47 AM
^^^ i;ll second that
warm up more and start having a lot of water through out the day.