PDA

View Full Version : New Administrator / Site Owner

runforfitness
08-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Hi Everybody,

My name is Rob and I am the new site administrator / owner for athleticrunner.com. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everybody a bit about me.

I run other forums but this forum is of particular interest since I am a regular runner. I have been running for about 5 years and I am 41. I took up running as it seems to be the best sport I could find that is both enjoyable and great cardio. On average I run 5K every second day, not a lot of distance and not very fast but very regularly.

I am looking forward to sharing my running experiences and building one of the best running boards on the web!:)

Other: If any other runners out there are interested in volunteering some time to athleticrunner as a mod, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Rob

CoachLevi
08-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Hey Rob, great to see that the forum is still in good hands!

runforfitness
08-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks Coach!
Will do my best.
:)

snake
08-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Welcome!

I really enjoy this forum as well. :D

May I ask what happened to Peace_Hope? I noticed that you are the new owner. Did he sell it to you in order to fund his college account? :) Forgive my ignorance as I don't know how all of this computer stuff works... He is a smart young man.

I still plan on running into him someday as he lives in my neck of the woods!

Again, welcome!

runforfitness
08-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi Snake,

Yes, he seems to be a great guy - I bought it from him just this week but he is going to remain as a member and host the site for the next 6 months. Not sure why he sold. Maybe he will see this post and let us know.:)

Thanks for the comments.
Rob