PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Rudy
05-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey Everyone! I'm new here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is David, and this fall, I will be running as a sophomore on my college Men's Cross-Country team.

This will be my second cross-country season. My first season was last fall when I was a freshman at the college I go to, Covenant College.

I ran the 1/2 marathon in Nashville this past April, and had a VERY good time: My official time was 1:29:35, but I had to stop for about 30 seconds at one point to "relieve" myself.

Needless to say, I'm really enjoying running right now. I plan to run the full marathon this December in Memphis. I was actually planning to run the full marathon in Nashville in April, but I got injured and my training program was messed up, so obviously I ended up running the 1/2 marathon.

I'll look forward to stopping in here from time to time. I heard about this place over at NamePros, seeing a post about winning $50! :) So I'll be sure to make some posts, tell some stories, and pass on a little advice from an experience runner to some of you newer folk. Of course, I don't know everything, and I'm sure I'll benefit from being here as well.

Looking forward to it!

- David

spider
05-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Welcome on The Web ... Buddy Hope you Will enjoy your time here

naidu
06-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Welcome to the forum David. Have fun around and enjoy your stay.

Gmason
06-20-2006, 06:49 PM
welcome.. ha you should posted in introduction category :)

imbiz06
06-07-2007, 10:41 PM
hi david,w r u from?